HOW TO SETUP RECURRING BILLING WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD TO PAY MASTERS MONTHLY DUES
1. Go to www.pbcsplash.com.
2. Hover over the “Online Services” tab at the top of the screen until a drop down menu appears and then click on “Register/Pay for a Program”.
3. Click “Login” located on the upper right area of the page.
4. Enter your Username & Password.
Most of you already have an account, especially if you've ever given $ to the pool for swim team dues or swim lessons in the past ... but you may not know your username or password. The online recovery process for both your username and password is easy and just takes a few minutes. Follow the prompts "if you have an account with us, but you've forgotten your username ... ". Then, if you have forgotten your password too (may have never known it), click on that link also to recover it.
Otherwise, if you are a brand new member, Create An Account.
5. Once logged in, select “Aquatics”.
6. Select the desired facility in the location area of the Activity Search Criteria and click search. (Aqua Crest Pool, North County Aquatic, or Lake Lytal Pool)
7. Select the desired Recurring Monthly Billing option for Palm Beach Masters of either $60 or $30 by clicking the green “ +” sign.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Add To Cart.
9. Select the participant and scroll down to click Continue.
10. You may get an Availability Conflict message which can be ignored. Continue.
11. Enter your credit card information and Submit Payment
12. Be sure to hit the final Submit Payment button on the Receipt Confirmation page.
Note that the receipt will be for $0 and may be confusing. This is since it does not bill until the 1st of the month.
You will get an immediate email confirmation of signing up. IF you don’t, you did not complete the process. You will also get an email receipt when the invoice bills on the 1st of each month.
If you have any problems, please contact Coach Linda.
To easily stop or change your recurring billing, please email Coach Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the 1st of the month. She will approve and forward to the Pool Manager to take care of.