All swimmers MUST first join/renew their USMS Swimming membership.
Registering now will get your contact information
After registering, simply show up to your first workout and introduce yourself to the
$60 per month - Swim unlimited each month during Masters workout times
$30 per month - Spouse Rate - applicable only if your spouse is also paying $60/mo.
or - Swim 1 day per week
or - Drop-In Fee for visiting swimmers (2 weeks of swimming)
If you join mid-month, you may pay $30 for the initial payment.
$10 per swim - Drop-In Fee for visiting swimmers with us just a day or two.
1) By cash or by check made payable to "BOCC" (Board of County Commissioners).
- Simply give your monthly fee to a coach on deck at the beginning of each month.
- Checks MUST include your Driver's Licence #. In the Memo field: Masters – “your name" & "your DL#"
2) You can also setup for your bank to pay your fee automatically each month using your bank’s online bill payment service.
- Make checks payable to: "Board of County Commissioners" or "BOCC".
- Enter the Mailing Address for your preferred workout location:
- North County Aquatic Complex, 861 Toney Penna Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458
- Aqua Crest Pool, 2503 Seacrest Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Lake Lytal Family Aquatic Center, 3645 Gun Club Rd, West Palm Beach, 33406
- Pay on the same date at the beginning of each month.
- Checks MUST include your Driver's Licence #. Please enter as the "account number" for the payee.
- If available, add a Memo or Note: Masters – “your name" & "your DL#"
3) JUPITER SWIMMERS ONLY can charge your monthly dues to your credit card automatically each month on either the 1st or 15th of the month (your choice). This is currently only offered to our masters swimmers at Jupiter. The County hopes to eventually roll out to all pools & all programs. Please click here for instructions to enroll & setup online.
All swimmers MUST join USMS Swimming. To register go to http://www.usms.org/reg/register.php
Our LMSC is: Florida Gold Coast and our Club is: Palm Beach Masters (PBM).